Client Check-in Process
- Upon arrival at Suite 413, please knock on the lobby door.
- Our receptionist will receive or provide any documentation at the door and will redirect you to our 4th floor lobby to complete any necessary paperwork. Potential clients will need to complete a Visitor Health Declaration and will be given access to our office upon approval.
For potential meetings with attorneys, the procedure shall be as follows:
- Once the Visitor Health Declaration is approved by our receptionist, an attorney will meet clients at the 4th floor lobby area (near the elevators) and walk you to your designated area.
Office Safety Guidelines
- All persons must wear face masks to enter our office. Access to hand sanitizing is provided generously throughout our office. Visitors and employees are highly encouraged to sanitize frequently. Thank you.
- Please avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. No handshakes will be permitted.
- Conference rooms are disinfected before and after each use.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. Please contact us for any additional questions or concerns.