(619) 577-4900

Fluent in Spanish, Arabic, and Aramaic

Blog Posts in February, 2017

  • How Can I Get My Child Support Order Modified?

    During divorce proceedings, a judge will decide how much one person (the non-custodial parent) will ...
  • Meet Attorney Koryn Sheppard

    The Law & Mediation Firm of Klueck & Hoppes, APC is honored to have Attorney Koryn Sheppard as a ...

Begin the Next Chapter of Your Life

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • Please enter a message.
    Please make a selection.